Hi,

Please bear with me, I'm a Struts newbie :)  I need to be able to detect
and store some data based upon the request.getServerName() method
result.  i.e. When a user connects to my application (which will be
listening on several different hostnames) I need to detect which host
they are connecting to a store this in a session variable.

How can store this data _before_ the user sees anything, i.e. before the
response is created?  The key is that this should occur for every new
session, regardless of what actual resource was requested.  I need this
mechanism in order to serve up context specific (per hostname) content.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,