I have managed to get the Log4j package logging to a log file, when Jetty
starts, for the struts-example application. I expected to see the log
messages from the log.info() entries in the MemoryDatabasePlugin class but
they do not show up in the log files. Are there additional configurations to
get these messages. I get quite a few message from the digrester and when
the ApplicationProperties file is parsed but nothing from the application
code.

Thanks for any help,

Mike Karrys
PRC Public Sector Inc.