If you are riding on true MVC, wouldn't it prudent to have the views
just expect things as attributes of the request?

It's pretty straight forward to take all parameters and put them as
attributes in the request.

Then your JSP's are standardized to only be looking for attributes,
while the Actions look for params.

---