From: Tim T. Young [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Donnerstag, 29. August 2002 21:45
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: [BEER ] Is it Friday Yet?

Common guys, keeping up is hard enough without having to babelfish
everything!

                    "Galbreath,

                    Mark"

                    <Galbreath@te

                    ssco.com>

                    08/29/2002    To: "'Struts Users Mailing List'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    02:33 PM      cc:

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Struts Users

                    Mailing List"        Subject:     RE: [BEER] Is it Friday Yet?

Caterpillar: Confidential Green          Retain Until: 09/28/2002
                                         Retention Category:  G90 -
                                         Information and Reports

Mon dieu! J'espère pas!