Does anyone know of an elegant solution to display a drop downlist with default data
from Application Resources file? Specifically, I want to display all the days in a
week.  It'd be nice if we can specify in Resources properties file as followed:
weekday.0= Sunday weekday.1=Monday....Then use <bean:messge key > inside the <html:
select>.  Currently I have it a collection of beans stored in application context,
then use <html:options> within <html:select>, which is not a good idea.

Thanks for any inputs.