Do you really think it's reasonable for me to reconfigure my mail
program to filter messages every time someone decides to create a new
off topic subject (OT, FRIDAY, BEER, etc.)?  Wouldn't it be much easier
to limit emails to relevant topics?  I'm on several mailing lists and
none of them contain blatant off topic totally useless emails like this
one does.  Really it's totally immature and instead of justifying it by
telling hundreds of people to reconfigure their mail client I think it
should stop!