I should have posted that in the original message.  Please accept my
apology for such short-sightedness.  Again, for those of you that
(possibly) can't see the full subject because of it's length:

Poll closes Saturday, August 31, 2002 at 5:00 p.m. CST

I will then go through and tally the results and post (either Saturday,
Sunday - it could conceivably slip to Monday though :-P) the results.
 Please do cast your vote, even if you are in the minority, as it will
help to more accurately determine what the ratio is.  I am not
responsible for messages that I do not receive by 5:00 p.m. CST
Saturday, August 31, 2002.  At that time, I will do the following:

*  Copy all messages to a seperate sub-folder I have already created.
*  Delete all non-relevant postings (people just stating opinions,
duplicate votes [last one sent is the one that counts]) etc.
*  Go through and enter all responses into a small application I will
whip up to enter the votes.
    (so I'm sure I don't have duplicates).
*  Build a report to submit to the list.

PLEASE let your opinion be known.

Regards,

Eddie