Thanks for the suggestion, but that didn't work either.

It's strange because I'm validating other fields in the same form and
the error messages are correct for those fields. Also, If I change the
range message in the resource bundle, that change is reflected in the
message, but it always displays null for both the min and max values,
even though the validator correctly uses those values to perform the
validation.

david