Thank you, Aaron. The explaination is in very detail. But I still not clear
about one thing. In the following part of your code:

 <ul>
           <li><bean:write name="error"/></li>
     </ul>

 you use id="error". Where  should define "error"? I tried to clear it by
myself, but it seems not easy  for me to find answer by myself. Please give
me a hint.

 Thank you so much
regards

 Jenny

Instead
> > of having it point to "login.jsp" in your case, have it point to
> > "errorpage.jsp". In errorpage.jsp, put something like the following
where
> > you want the errors displayed (this is assuming struts 1.1x, can't
> > remember syntax for 1.0, but there is something similar):
> >
> > <logic:messagesPresent>
> >     <bean:message key="errors.header"/>
> >     <ul>
> >            <li><bean:write name="error"/></li>
> >     </ul>
> > </logic:messagesPresent>
> >
> > Hopefully this helps. Maybe this link will help clear it up also ( take
> > look at section 3.3.4 ).
> > http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/doc-1.0.2/userGuide/building_view.html
> >
> > Aaron
> >

> > On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Jenny wrote:
> >
> > > Aaron:
> > >
> > > Thank you for your reply. But I am not sure I get what you mean. You
> said
> > > "change the "input" attribute for your action to point to the page you
> want
> > > your errors displayed on.". In my login.jsp page, I have:
> > > ..
> > >
> > > How can change the "input" attribute to point to my errorpage.jsp.
What
> do
> > > you mean by "input attribute"? Could you explain in a little bit
detail?

> > > Thank you very much
> > >
> > > Jenny

LoginActionForm