From: Kenny Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 September 2002 17:50
To: Struts User
Subject: Struts Console and JBuilder

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to plug Struts Console into JBuilder 6? I'd love to
have a visual interface to edit my struts config files. I've been crawling
through the JBuilder documentation all morning and have come up empty
handed. Section foo of the docs says to refer to section bar and section bar
says refer to foo.. *sigh*

Kenny Smith