De: Cedric Dumoulin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: miercoles, 04 de septiembre de 2002 10:24
Para: Struts Users Mailing List
Asunto: Re: Exception when I use the tiles Action

  Hi,

  You have a Tiles configuration problem.
  What struts version do you use ? Tiles setup is not the same in
struts1.0.x and 1.1b2. In this later, you don't need
ActionComponentServlet anymore.
  Refer to:
    http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/dev_tiles.html

  If you use struts1.0.x, check the documentation coming with tiles
distribution on:
http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles/

  Cedric