Heligon,

I have some example layouts and tiles-def.xml for what you want. They are
rewritten versions of Cedrics tutorial menus, if you have read the Tiles
tutorial they should be fairly easy to use.

The only issue is that I use the visibility style to create drop-down menus
which I believe is not supported in Netscape 4, but it shouldn't be
difficult to rewrite the example to use an alternative approach.

Please email me directly if you (or anyone else) would like them. I was not
sure if it is appropriate to send an attachment directly to this list.

Regards,

Joss