Create de ActionErrors in the same way, then use the function
saveErrors(req,errors) of the action, and use the mapping.forward() to go to
the input jsp.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Sudhir S. Shetty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: miércoles, 04 de septiembre de 2002 13:02
Para: Struts Users Mailing List
Asunto: Returning Action Errors in the Action Class.

Hi Everybody,
                      I have an application in which I enter data on to a
JSP form, after which the Form Bean is activated.
After this in the Action class , in the perform method I do some processing,
here is it possible for some condition to return an
Action Errors object?
So that the user is restricted to the input JSP?
TIA,
regards,
Suydhir