Change the attribute "name"  to "collection" and it should work.

This tag operates in one of two major modes, depending on whether or not
the |collection| attribute is specified. If the |collection| attribute
is included, the following rules apply:

    * The *collection* attribute is interpreted as the name of a JSP
      bean, in some scope, that itself represents a collection of
      individual beans, one per option value to be rendered.
    * The *property* attribute is interpreted as the name of a property
      of the individual beans included in the collection, and is used to
      retrieve the value that will be returned to the server if this
      option is selected.
    * The *labelProperty* attribute is interpreted as the name of a
      property of the individual beans included in the collection, and
      is used to retrieve the label that will be displayed to the user
      for this option. If the |labelProperty| attribute is not
      specified, the property named by the |property| attribute will be
      used to select both the value returned to the server and the label