I have two web applications running on two domains. I need to send
data(large amount of xml string) from servlet in one application to servlet
in another application. I can't use parameter in request since the amount
of data is large. I can't use request.setAttribute() since attributes will
be lost during redirect to a dirrefent domain.

How should I send this large amount of String data? Thanks for any help.