I think your ActionForm must have one property: it will be called for all
the options. This property will save the answer in a HashTable, Vector o
similar.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Steve McLeod [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: jueves, 05 de septiembre de 2002 8:49
Para: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Asunto: Dynamically generated forms and Struts

In building a questionnaire, we use a database to retrieve the
questions
that a particular user should be asked. The form is built on the fly
based on data. All questions are multiple-choice style, some using radio

buttons, some using check boxes.

Can anyone point me towards some advice on how best to implement this
with Struts? The standard approach of writing a Form bean with a
property for each field in the form doesn't work, because we don't know
until run-time the structure of the form.

What are your thoughts?

Steve McLeod