I use ValueObject Beans to pass data between my struts actions and my
back-end business objects.  For some reason, if I add a new method to my
ValueObject the rest of my business layer can't seem to see it, even
though the IDE does and the classes compile just fine!  Has anyone got
any ideas why?  When I run the app I get a stack trace and the following
error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.getitall.vo.LoginVO.setIsLoggedIn(Z)V

I can assure you that LoginVO does indeed have the setIsLoggedIn method!