You will want to use a <bean:write> tag to display properties of a bean,
plus the <html:hidden> tag (you are already using) to keep the data.

Tim

                    "Smith,

                    Johnathan M."

                    <jsmith4@ubsp

                    w.com>

                    09/09/2002    To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    01:33 PM      cc:

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Struts Users

                    Mailing List"        Subject:     Building confirm screens in
Struts

Caterpillar: Confidential Green          Retain Until: 10/09/2002
                                         Retention Category:  G90 -
                                         Information and Reports

I have a question on how to build a confirm screen in struts.  In the past
had my user enter data in one screen into text fields on a form.  Once the
user clicks submit I would use hiddle fields on the next screen to save the
values and I would also display the values on the screen to??

I see in struts I can use the hidden tag but how do I display the value and
also have it in a hidden tag

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: <
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>