Von: Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. September 2002 10:45
An: Lista de correo Struts
Betreff: Struts vs Jade

I have seen in the Jade homepage, a comparative between Struts and Salmon:

http://www.salmonllc.com/website/Jsp/vanity/JadeWhitePaper.jsp?nav=5&NavBarI
d=JadeWhitePaper

I've seen the videos of Salmon/Jade and it is interesting, but I think it is
more focused to visual development.

What do you think of Jade?