From: Sriram R [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 16:42
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: I am not able to call a method in the Action Class

Hi,

I am not able to call a specific method in the Action class which extends
DispatchAction

I am geeting this problem only if i try to call the action class method
using onChnage event of a dropdown.
Even if i try invoking the the correct method the form values are not
getting passed on to the action class.

Any pointers as to how to do it.

Regards
Sriram R