Hello,

I have a piece of code than I need to execute before each action (it checks which
country the user is in the then sets a session variable).  I want to execute this
before each action so that if a user bookmarks a page and returns without entering
through the "front door" I still have the session variable.

What is the best way of doing this.  I have thought about using the RequestProcesser
but as I understood it that is for changing request behaviour rather than this type of
thing.

Thanks in advance.
Brett