From: David Graham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 5:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Disable Navigation

Just to make sure, you're not disabling the browser navigation right?  Just
the app's navigation?  Your users won't be pleased if you break their back
button :-).

You could probably use the HTTP_REFERER header attribute to tell where they
came from.  You could also use the same jsp component but in the first case
put it in a popup window without the navigation components.

Dave