Look at the new dreamweaver instead of frontpage.  It's a gui editor that allows the
imported template to lock aspects of the content, so you can save you db access.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Bryan Field-Elliot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent: Thu 9/12/2002 3:08 PM
        To: Struts Users Mailing List
        Subject: content management ideas?

        I was wondering how people handle frequent content updates with
        Struts/JSP? At my company, I'm building a site for which much of the
        "static" content (including things like the CSS stylesheet) will
        probably undergo frequent revision. I'd like to open it up for easier
        access, such as via FrontPage, so that I (the programmer) am not in the
        middle of such changes. But the site is very dynamic, with almost all
        page fetches resulting in a database query and dynamic content being
        built. So the site needs to be JSP-based, and I don't want the
        aforementioned "Frontpagers" modifying the raw JSP pages.

        Opinions appreciated on how this compromise can best be reached,

        Bryan

<<winmail.dat>>