Hi

We use the same struts and weblogic versions, and we also have this problem
Indeed, we are developing with Jbuilder 7 and weblogic running inside
Jbuilder in debug mode.

Everytime we update a class and that class gets recompiled, it seems like
weblogic swaps its entire memory in order to refresh its loaded classes.

And then, when the next http request occurs, we get the same errors ...

I also guessed that it was because the Struts RequestProcessors are not
serializable.

Maybe the RequestProcessor should be updated to implement Serializable, and
some of its attributes should be declared as transient.