Struts is designed to be fully interoperable with JSP and Servlet.

It's hard to list all the "hooks". In short, while Struts is a layer on the
top of JSP/Servlet, Struts doesn't ever try to hide the underlying
technologies.

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         w: +(65) 873 5989

Scioworks Camino - "Don't develop Struts Apps without it!"