Kiuma,

You can use one of the following:

        If placed at the top of a page, this will cause the errors to be displayed
there.  You should also ensure that errors.header and errors.footer messages are
defined in your application resources file.  This will help in the formatting of the
resulting error messages.  Something like:
     error.header=<ul>
     error.footer=</ul>

You could also use the validator tag which comes with the Struts Validation extension.
 It works similar except it acts as an iterator over all error messages.
     <validator:errorsExist>
         <ul>
             <validator:errors id="error">
                 <li><bean:write name="error"/></li>
             </validator:errors>
         </ul>
     </validator:errorsExist>

There is a good write up on this provide by Ted Husted, Struts Tip #17.  You can
obtain a copy by joining the mvc-programmers forum hosted by BaseBeans.com.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Todd G. Nist