:-)

I'll start laying out a format tonight and we'll see what we can come up with. For my
picture I am planning to use a family portrait (with a wife and two daughters, you
should be able to figure out which one is me! :-) Keep the bio shortish and send me
the biggest picture you can, I'll scale it down in PhotoShop.

Simon