Heya

I have a validator set up and it seems to work.  I've read the validator
docs online and da online book, but..

<field  property="employeeFirstName"
                depends="required,mask">
                <var>
                <var-name>mask</var-name>
                <var-value>${text}</var-value>
                </var>
            <arg0 key="form.register.firstname"/>
</field>

This is an internal app and I don't need any i18n so I dont have all my
field names in the properties file.

Is there a way to avoid entering all the names into a property file?

For instance, is there a way to tell it to use a string instead of a
key...

like:
<arg0 key="First name"/>

TIA

William B Chmura
Internet Services Admin / IT Department
Ensign-Bickford Industries, Inc and subsidiaries
http://www.e-bind.com
http://www.e-bco.com
http://www.e-brealty.com
http://www.eba-d.com