From: Eddie Bush [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 10:45 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Resource bundles

If I understand your question, my answer is that the client cannot
change your property files.  They live under WEB-INF/classes.  Clients
may not access WEB-INF (or anything under it) unless you specifically
forward them there.  Even if you did that, you will wouldn't be changing
anything -- unless you gave them a way to upload a new copy of the file
or gave them a way to edit the file.

Does that help?  Did I totally miss the point of your question?

--
Eddie Bush