From: Heligon Sandra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 08:31
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Tiles insert tag error

        I defined the following tiles:

        Tiles-def.xml:

        <definition name="site.mainLayout"
path="/layouts/classicLayout.jsp">
          <put name="line" value="/tiles/common/line.jsp" />

        classicLayout.jsp:

        And I have the following error:

        javax.servlet.ServletException: Error - Tag Insert : No value found
for attribute 'line'.

        The classicLayout.jsp file has been placed under Myapp/layouts
        The line.jsp                file has been placed under
Myapp/tiles/common.

        What is the problem ?

        I have some difficulties to understand well the difference between
        Tiles vs Templates vs Layouts, can someone give me an explanation ?

        Thanks a lot.