Eddie, thank you for your reply. And I am sorry for not provide enough information.
I am using Struts1.1. On a page, I have a link. When I click on the link, it should
open another page.
This is part of the page that has link:
 function newHistoryWindow()
{
 window.open('viewHistory.jsp');
}

<li>
    <A HREF="javascript:newHistoryWindow()" ><bean:message key="mainMenu.history"/></A>

 </li>

The following is part of my history.jsp:

The following is part of the struts-config.xml

<form-bean name="historyForm"
    type="com.test.HistoryForm"/>

<action    path="/history"
               type="com.test.HistoryAction"
               name="historyForm"
               scope="request"
               validate="false"
               input="/history.jsp">
          <forward name="success"    path="/history.jsp"/>
    </action>

When I click on the link, I can get history.jsp displayed. But when I click submit
button, in the error log file, I got "RequestProcessor--null". I thought it is
URLMapping problem. I checked several times for the config in struts-config.xml, I
seems everthing fine there. Any idea? Please help me. I am really stunk here.

Many thanks.

Cathy

die Bush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You haven't given any information about your environment or what sort of
application you're trying to run. Are you using the Tiles plugin? Are
you supplying a custom RequestProcessor? You'll probably get better
feedback if you're able to tell us more about what you're using ;-)

--
Eddie Bush