Not true - since this was actually sent on Thursday, it does not count.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tiago Nodari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 11:32 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [FRIDAY] Quote of the Day

         nice one...

         here on the sone channel Saturday night live is on, and this one
must be really old, the guest band is "Five Young Cannibals", the last time
i heard of them I was like in 7th or 8th grade, a decade ago :) ...

         i going to spend my friday job hunting, yuck!  what a bad way to
end the week....

         Anyone have a good topic for Friday discussion?