Hey, great!  Glad it worked.

I guess i should clarify, however, that what i sent is *a* solution and not
necessarily the only or best solution. :)

I haven't made the transition to Struts 1.1 yet, so there may be a more
elegant way of solving this problem.  Maybe one of the 1.1 gurus can chime
in here.

Regarding the choice between a large number of simple JSP vs a small number
of complex ones, i'd recommend the former.  If you haven't looked into Tiles
yet to help you manage your presentation, you might give it a whirl--very
cool stuff.

chris