Causes no problems here - using WLS 6.1SP2.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2002 2:39 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Random class not found problem

I recently upgraded to Struts 1.1.b2 and am getting "NoClassDefFound" errors
popping up randomly - different classes in different parts of the program.

I noticed in the mail list archives that someone reported the same type of
problem when the tiles jar is in the lib directory.  I had this situation
and have now removed the tiles jar.

Would having the tiles jar with the struts jar cause "random" occurrences of
class not found problems?

bob