isnt that what you get paid to figure out? jk, it is friday :))

         i really didnt get it, why would you have 10 objects in the
session if you are no using them :))) jk , what I do is if I have an object
in the session, when a user does a certain action like logout or something
I remove certain objects, so in some actions I try to remove certains
objects that i know might be in the session and are no longer needed, not a
100% effective, but its been working pretty well...

         tiago