Eddie Bush wrote that the designer of the architecture,  Craig R.
McClannahan is present on this line.

I was on the websphere line and Don Carlos, from DB.COM was talking about
it.
So I mentioned it.

I have also read at the www.jspinsider.com that many people have asked this
question.
What do you do about the back button on the browser ?
The answer being nothing.
Let the real experts answer if they so wish and don't if they do not wish
to.
That is their perogative.

You are the one who wrote for some bizarre reason we don't owe you nothing.

FYI -  Mr. Ioin Woods wrote to me "I think you had a question"
and the expert group can be found at struts.
That is exactly the same thing eddie Bush wrote.
"... the expert group can be found at Struts ..."

I don't believe in such coincidences but if Eddie Bush wishes to elaborate
it would be nice on how he came up with that quote
"... the expert group can be found at Struts ..."
The other message which says Welcome was nice aswell.
It is spelt with two lls rather than one L.
His/her first language isn't English.That much I have been able to deduce.

I am doing some work at the moment and I don't appreciate such answers from
you
or any answers from you.
Anyway I don't like your tone so do not answer my postings.
There are two kinds of people in this world.
If you have problems relating than let me put it this way.
In a cowboy film you would be wearing the black hat whilst
Eddie Bush and  [EMAIL PROTECTED] would be wearing the white hat.

I also know something of your culture and your breeding ...
Here is a quote from your culture ...
"We red necks always say if you want to kill_ a few chickens boy !!! then
get into the hen house"

Just to end this posting -  Luba Powell admitted to me that it was one her
buddies who
called his account Mohammed.
She then went on to say he did not imply he was a Muslim.
This all came from her mind.That means she planned the whole thing.
I am waiting for her giving me a public apology.
I even showed how to apologise on the websphere line.

I hope that woman never again set foot in another muslim country again.
It has already been written that Luba Powell of Jini doesn't stay  in
employment  on her merit but her deviousness to impersonate.

Somebody was actually fed up of incompetence of Luba Powell's
kind and said.
The answer to your hmmm.....  is Jini but you go and do
the training  using jsps/servlets and NOT jini.

The puzzle has been conclusively solved.
Luba Powell likes to be the one to go to Muslims countries and screw
the Muslims. Which can be done very easily because Muslims are the trusting
and helpful sort.

This Indian I came across also went on to say -  Luba Powell how dare you
call the Indian programmers
inferior. I know enough American "Crappy Coders".
Actually I also know of an occasion when this guy from the UK went to Texas
as an advisor.
He came back with the news that  they were hard coding the back end.
This is, so as to hide the fact from the managers that they
have been unable to amalgatamate the complex logic.

I don't know if you know this but in a large and complex project
alot of co-ordination is required amongst friendly people,
but not that friendly as the ones found in Texas.