I have a question about using jspTags pager(http://jsptags.com/tags/navigation/pager/
).

Anand, I am sorry to send this email to you directly. I know you are expert on using
jspTags pager. I urgently need your help. I hope you can recieve my email, and help me!

If someone has used the jspTags pager before, please help me!! I am stunk here.

Senario:
There are lot of payments history records for a user. I will retrieve 500 records from
DB at one time, and put them into session. When the next 500 records are retrieved,
they will replace the first 500 records in the session. For example, if a user have
1200 records totally, at first time, the first 500 records will be retrieve from DB.
To display the records, I use jspTags pager
(http://jsptags.com/tags/navigation/pager/). On one page, 50 records will be
displayed. So the first 500 records will be displayed on 10 pages. When user click on
the last page(10th page), I want the next 500(501-1000) records to be retrieved,
replace the first 500 records in the session, and then to be displayed to user. To
achieve this, in my action class, I need to keep track the page number that the user
click on.When the action class find that the last page(10th page) is clicked, The next
500 records will be retrieved, and be displayed to user.

My Jsp name: paymentHistory.jsp

My status and problem:
The first 500 records can be displayed on 10 pages correctly. When I click on the page
index(for example, I click on page "2"), the URL changed to
http://..../rootcontext/paymentHistory.jsp?pager.offset=50. BUT MY ACTION CLASS IS
NEVER BE CALLED.I AM STUNK HERE!!!

My question:
1. How can I make the my action class to be called whenever user click on a page
index?( I tried put <html:form action="paymentHistory.do"> in my paymentHistory.jsp.
but it shows same result. So I guess when user click on page index, it does not submit
the form).
2. How can I pass "pageNumber" as a request parameter? (I tried put <pg:param
name="pageNumber" /> inside <pg:pager>. It doesn't show pageNumber on URL. I also
tried to put "?number=<%= pageNumber %>" in the line <a href="<%= pageUrl
%>?number=<%= pageNumber %>"><%= pageNumber %></a>. It doesn't work.

The following is my paymentHistory.jsp:

<%@ page language="java"
 import="org.apache.struts.webapp.example.Payment" %>

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld" prefix="bean" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld" prefix="logic" %>

<!-- for page navigation-->
<%@ taglib uri="http://jsptags.com/tags/navigation/pager"; prefix="pg" %>

<head>
 <title>history</title>
 <META name="GENERATOR" content="IBM WebSphere Studio">
</head>
  <hr>
  <!--This following table is used to display account history-->

  <!-- payment history header -->
  <logic:present name="payments">
      Amount
      Balance
<pg:pager maxPageItems="1">

  <logic:iterate id="aPayment" name="payments" scope="session" >
  <pg:item>
  <bean:write name="aPayment" property="amount"/>
 <bean:write name="aPayment" property="balance"/>
  </pg:item>
  </logic:iterate>
   <!-- page navigation area -->
    <pg:index>