In order to keep track of who is online, I need to keep a list of on line users. When
a user sign in, which can have more
than one routes, an account information object is created. The class implements the
HttpSessionBindingListener
interface. The user id is added into the list in the valueBound method.

I would like to have a single one place to remove the user id from the list when user
sign out, or session time out. The
valueUnbound method is not a good place since the session is invalidated already when
the invalidate method is
called. The sessionDestroyed method of the HttpSessionListener interface isn't a right
place neither.

Any suggestions?