Does anyone know if the validator can be configured in such a way that if
you have two radio buttons on a page and a text box, to only validate the
contents of the text box when only a particular radio button is checked.

Ex:

Two radio buttons A & B and Textbox C. If B is checked then I want to
validate the contents of C. Otherwise I don't want to validate anything.

If anyone has an example of something like this, I would appreciate it if
you'd get back with me.

Thanks

JDA