From: Darren Hill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: September 25, 2002 4:34 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: [AGAIN] DynaActionForm

This should be an easy one ...

What types can a DynaActionForm support? ( ie. String, Integer, BigDecimal,
etc)
        - I assume anything that can be converted to a String ( toString )

If I have a DynaActionForm form-property as follows

<form-property name="marketingToolId" type="java.lang.Integer"/>

how do I get that to display in a text field? .. like

further .. how can I access this? ... like ...

(Integer)form.get("marketingToolId")

Thanks.

Darren.