Hello,
I am creating an ArrayList of GridDetermination objects in session scope. I
sent this to a JSP which displays the arraylist properties. I then can make
changes to a property and hit submit, but when the action gets the arraylist
back (via the session.getAttribute) the changes are not there. The ArrayList
is the same as when I sent it.
Is there a step in the JSP that I am missing, like a setProperty, etc...,
that will store the changes into the ArrayList in the session scope?

Can anyone tell me how I can send an ArrayList of objects, iterate through
it to create a table on the web page, allow changes to each property, then
return that change to the Action class where I can perform operations based
upon the change?

Thanks in advance!

example of my JSP iterate:

<logic:iterate id="gridDeterminations"
name="<%= Constants.GRID_DETERMINATIONS_ARRAY_LIST %>"
scope="session"
type="com.coramhc.common.GridDeterminations">
filter="true"/> </td>
filter="true"/> </td>
filter="true"/> </td>
</logic:iterate>