Hi,

I am trying to understand some tag handlers.

multiple="true" size="2" >
name="ReporterParameterForm" property="value"
        labelProperty="label"/>

1. This code should show the "labels" and "values" from LabelValueBean's.
2. "ReporterParameterForm" returns a collection of LabelValueBean's
3. The selected values should be found in "applications" which is a
String[].
4. I explicitly put "ReporterParameterForm" in one of the scopes after
login.

  >ApplicationDispatcher[/SmartManage] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp
threw exception
  >org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParseException: End of content reached while
more parsing required: tag
  >nesting error?

Is the userguide from the Struts download the best documentation available
for tag handlers?

bye,
Mohan