Hmm.. This sounds interesting.. Is there a pointer to more info about
this, or can you share some more details  about what you are doing? I'm
about to start on a project that will behave like sourceforge, allowing
subprojects to be hosted and managed by users. Sounds like this may be a
good solution, as I plan to use Struts + Tiles.

Thanks,
James