Override the 'reset' method of the ActionForm descendant, set your initial
values in there, then (most likely) when you want to reference the page,
reference the .do that would forward you out to that page.

Hope that helps.

341F8F7FCD8AD5118FD300306E06BB6503461B66@HO-MS1">news:341F8F7FCD8AD5118FD300306E06BB6503461B66@HO-MS1...