From: Eddie Bush [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2002 12:33 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: logic:iterate with nested html:img

Oh - cool!  Glad you could upgrade!

All you should have to do is drop the JAR you built into your app's lib
directory, copy the TLDs over into wherever you keep those, add
references to the taglibs in your web.xml, declare the taglib in your
page, and use them just like you would the Struts tags - BUT - you have
EL support.

If you're running Tomcat 4, why not install the JSTL and use that for
iteration?  :-)

I don't know what kind of errors you're getting in your page.  I think
things look like they are setup right.  One thing to remember is that
the EL is going to expect you to be following JavaBean patterns, so ...
is map.getSrcImage() valid?  is map.getDesc() valid?  If that's really a
map, you might want to try accessing it like map['srcImage'] and
map['desc'].

That's my best guess not knowing what problems you're having.

--
Eddie Bush

For additional commands, e-mail: