        From: Craig R. McClanahan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent: Sun 9/29/2002 8:29 PM
        To: Struts Users Mailing List
        Subject: RE: [Contributing] Re: all this traffic

        On Sun, 29 Sep 2002, Khan, Manuchehar A (ACF) wrote:

        > Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 21:14:50 -0400
        > From: "Khan, Manuchehar A (ACF)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        > Subject: RE: [Contributing] Re: all this traffic
        >
        > This is for Craig. I believe you are at home today.  Can we do a better job
        > of listing companies that are in process of developing applications in
        > struts or already have applications in production. This helpes in convincing
        > managements to take a
        > more closer look at sturt.
        > Thanks

        Well, this certainly sounds like an opportunity for you to submit a patch
        that improves the website (which is just the struts-documentation web app
        :-).  Companies that want to be listed can do so, if they obey the
        requirements about advertising the fact that they use Struts and/or Apache
        Software Foundation software packages.

        Of course, none of this helps if the companies using Struts cannot be
        listed (because the usage is on internal company webapps), or don't *want*
        to be listed (because they consider their choice of Struts to be a
        strategic advantage that they don't want their competitors to know about
        :-).

        As with code changes, patches to the resources pages (including the