Title: Serving XML and dynamically generated Flash (jgenerator) content with struts

Hi, there!

Im kinda new to struts and have a few questions regarding it:

1. is it possible to serve xml using struts? We're currently using 'stand-alone servlets to generate xml that'sread by flash movies, but we're seeing a need for things like internationalisation and application flow.

Is there a way of avoiding the jsp's in the view layer and use servlets (which are way better suited for xml than jsp's)

I've checked the archives, but it's real hard to find any good answers...

2. We're also using jgenerator to generate dynamic flash - only those of you knowing jgenerator should answer to this question - Where in the mvc-model / struts architecture would it make sense to generate flash content?

Any advice would be appreciated,

Cheers,

Stef.