Hi all,
        I'm having a problem with the Tiles request processor and I18n. The problem is
that the request processor doesn't load the Locale of the client in the session. What
could be the solution, to implement a request processor class extending
TilesRequestProcessor? Which methods of that class should be overriden?

        Another issue is that the request processor is not Serializable, and
sometimes, when the machine has low memory appear an error
"java.io.NotSerializableException: org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor". Can
be this solved making the  extending class implements Serializable?

Thanks a lot.
Cristian.