http://www.theserverside.com/resources/strutsreview.jsp

I'm sorry, I didn't post the URL last time.  I guess I expect people
know it by now :-(  If you're new to Struts you should check that out.

James Goodwill (think that's right) has a Struts book in publication
right now - and there are a couple of highly-anticipated ones coming
(Chuck's and Teds - that's a review for Chucks [read: preview chapters]
and I personally found it quite handy).  I hear James' book is quite
good for a Struts newcomer.  You might think about getting a copy if you
can manage to.  The things that make the advanced features hard to use
are ... subtle.  I have to admit I found some of the things challenging
just because I missed very subtle keys to usage.  These books are good
resources for "fleshing out" those easily overlooked things ...

--
Eddie Bush