From: Billerby Erik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 8:18 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: indexId in nested:iterate

Why come the indexId does not work using the nested tablib.

Since nested:iterate is inheriting from logic:iterate I cant understand why
I cant get it to work.

My code:

<nested:iterate property="partVOs" indexId="counter">
        <bean:write name="counter"/>
</nested:iterate>

I tried with <nested:write name="counter"/>
as well but that did not compile, nor did <nested:write property="counter"/>

Regards
/Erik